I LOVE Winnie & Walter products, especially their dies, and I recently placed an order for a stack of their dies – so I knew I wanted to use one of them for my take on the challenge.
I chose the ‘hi’ die as it would be big enough to create a nice shaker. I cut it from some cardstock and got to work on my shaker element. Sounds simple doesn’t it? Well, EVERYTHING went wrong. First I forgot the acetate before adding the foam. Then I got glue all over my acetate on the next attempt. Can’t remember what went wrong with attempt no 3 but I do know this card finally came together on the fourth try. Seriously, talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill.
I created a shaker mix using a few packets of sequins that I’d had in my collection for a while plus some seed beads. Really pleased with how my mix worked with the colours of my card.
My team mates have come up with some beautiful cards which are on the AAA Cards challenge blog. We are also joined by the talented Raga from Perky Hobby – do drop by and take a look at her lovely work!
Thanks for stopping by!